ww8944's profile

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

Thursday, January 25th, 2024 11:40 PM

Closed

When do I get the discount for mobile phone and service?

Just spent two hours on the phone with Xfinity, being passed back and forth between "residential" and "mobile". Am still waiting for a reply, so I thought I'd come here and try to get an answer. Even BEFORE I bought the phone and got service from the Xfinity store, I was told I would get a sizable discount from the residential ( cable tv, internet, landline phone) once I bought a mobile phone and service from Xfinity. Imagine my surprise when I got an email from Xfinity on Monday, January 21 telling me my residential bill due Feb 15 was $292 - what is usually is. I called Xfinity, a woman told me the new bill was actually $216. I asked for a new email to be sent to me and was told it would take 24-48 hours to generate a new bill. Never got the email showing the new, reduced bill. I checked "My Account" which showed the bill to still be $292. I called Xfinity today and spent two hours being switiched from employee to employee basically being told "It's not my job" and being passed between residential and mobile. The seventh and final employee I talked with said they would check into it and email me. I'm not holding my breath. Rather, I am asking whoever reads this if they can help me. Someone at Xfinty needs to be accountable and stop passing the buck to another department.

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

8 months ago

I called Xfinity Mobile Customer Care and they created a ticket. So I will wait to hear from then. Between phone calls, chats and this forum, I spent at least 5 hours today trying to get the problem resolved.

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

@ww8944 I am glad to hear that the mobile team was able to help you in creating a ticket. They will be your main point of contact from here on out. Let us know if you need anything else, and we will help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here