U

Saturday, March 30th, 2024 5:01 AM

What does it take?

I started internet service towards the beginning of the year, thought I'd try n add my mobile and because it said it wasn't compatible I moved on... got a bill and xfinity has been trying to charging an older card so I call and try to get it taken care of...? Nope! Just tonight I tried and got transferred like LITERALLY 12 times to people that "its not my department let me get you to the proper place...." the last person argued with me and set up a callback... the person was so apologetic but guess what? The call back, WRONG DEPARTMENT...LET ME TRANSFER YOU-- and THAT guy that didn't speak English well? Hung up on me [Edit: Language] !! 2 months and $40.37 in charges won't go away and now show as disconnected for NON payment? [Edit: Language]

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

6 months ago

@user_ve9afy Thank you for reaching out so we can make sure you're not being charged for a service you're not using. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here