U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 8th, 2023 3:11 PM

Closed

We're sorry, the number you have dialed has calling restrictions that has prevented the completion of your call, announcement 19

3rd time in less than 3 months that this has happened to me.  Can't get a call back on this last time.  Only way I can get someone to help me is to beg Customer Support on Twitter to put a ticket in for me.  Took almost 4 hours for them to agree to that yesterday with the first 2 times it wasn't an issue.  Only option is help from the advanced tech support team as they have to reset something in the background.  First 2 times I got calls right away.  I'm on day 2 now not being able to make calls and I have no other phone.  Being older and living alone, not comfortable with that.  Guess the good price has its downfalls.  Hope someone calls me today!!  IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!  Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_1c389d! Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited over this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests for our Mobile customers. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here