T

Thursday, June 6th, 2024 11:28 PM

Went to activate my sim, but activation site bugs out

During the phone activation process, I encountered a specific issue. When asked about the carrier, my phone indicated 'Searching for Service', which I selected as 'no '. However, instead of proceeding, I was redirected to an error page after seeing the correct page flash onscreen for less then a second. It's worth noting that my device is fully paid off and unlocked. I can even insert the SIM and the carrier boot animation changes to Xfinity Mobile. The problem is that I'm unable to connect to the network or move past this activation step.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there, @Termanater13 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding the trouble you are having trying to activate your phone. I understand how frustrating this issue is for you which I do apologize for. Since it's been a few days since you last posted, are you still having issues activating your phone?-Richard

3 Messages

Got it activated with with support through chat. Now I'm having issues with my watch, but will contact them again to try and correct it, or maybe call, since my cell service is now active.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Termanater13 I am glad the SIM activation issue has been fixed. What kind of issues are you experiencing with the watch? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here