U

Saturday, November 11th, 2023 7:08 PM

Closed

Visa Prepaid Gift Card

I had switched my mobile lines to xfinity at which time I was provided with a $200 promo gift card.  The card has expired without being used in October 2023.  What are my options to get this amount back.

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

10 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. 

have you attempted to contact/work with that department through all of the following methods? 

3 Messages

I did try the chat method for Xfinity customer service who directed me to call 1-800-526-3268 (Monday through Friday).  I contacted customer service via phone and was asked to contact 855-884-9771 by your Manila call center team. 

I am yet to call the numbers provided, it appears teams are not clear on steps to take when they get these calls.

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

@user_myrhwc Our team would be more than happy to look into this and help you get connected to right team members. Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

If you see this thread I did call and chat with your support team. There was no resolution. Why am I being sent in circles?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_myrhwc When you have a moment, please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address so that we can investigate this further. Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here