U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 9th, 2022 4:10 PM

Closed

Visa Gift Cards

In June 2022, I switched from Verizon Mobile to Xfinity Mobile with two lines.

I was told by the Representative at my local  Xfinity store, that as an incentive, I would

receive two $200 Visa Cards for making the switch to Xfinity.

I even called the Xfinity rewards number to verify that they had the required information needed

and was informed they in fact did have the information, and the Gift cards would be sent out after

90 days of paying the mobile bills.

Being December 9 and not receiving the gift cards, I once again called the Xfinity rewards number to follow up

and was informed there was no such incentive in June??? And there was no record of the gift cards???

This has put a very bad taste in my mouth since I also have TV, Internet and home phone with Xfinity for years.

Will Xfinity uphold what I was told about the gift cards, or should I just consider going elsewhere for service that

offers the same services and does not lie to their customers of many years?

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_7e93e3, and thank you for posting, and sharing your experience. This isn't what we want for any of our customers. I'd like to review your account to see if I can find any information about this promotion, and check the status of your gift cards. Please send a direct message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the "Direct Messaging" chat icon in the top right corner of the page, then click on the pen and pad icon and enter "Xfinity Support" in the "To" section of the chat. 

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

2 years ago

There are two types of promotions. There are Xfinity Rewards and there are Xfinity Mobile Incentives:

1.) Xfinity Rewards must be claimed on the Xfinity Rewards site before you purchase or port numbers over from another carrier. If you claimed the reward it will show under My Activity when you login to the Rewards site. Next if you met all the conditions therein you should have received your debit card within 8-10 weeks. 

2.) Xfinity Mobile Incentives are similar but if you meet all of the conditions you should have received your debit card within 16-18 weeks.

Here are the conditions for the current promotion:

Bring Your Own Phone: Limited to select eligible phones. Bring your own phone and prepaid card offer each require activation of new Xfinity Mobile line. $200 Prepaid Card: Offer ends 12/21/2022. Requires transfer of phone number from another carrier within 30 days of line activation. Must maintain the new line with an account in good standing for 90 days following line activation. Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. Maximum $2000 in prepaid card amount per customer/account. Multiple cards may be issued based on total qualifying amount. May not be combined with other offers. Also available for eligible Comcast Business Mobile customers.

The status of the above debit card incentives for both of the above should show up on the Incentive Tracker, however the incentives from Xfinity Rewards tend to disappear and then reappear when the status is updated. 

https://xfinityincentivetracker.com

Good Luck!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@DaveO3​ 

Thanks for the feedback. Way to many variables to receive awards. Due to being misinformed by Xfinity to gain additional business,  I will be looking for another provider in the near future to take over all of my service needs.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Received my BYOD gift cards earlier than expected with no problems.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I transferred my service back in November and still waiting on my incentive rewards cards equaling 200 a piece I was told so many different stories and haven’t received my reward cards 

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

Hi, @Tamlew447816. Thank you for reaching out for assistance. For Xfinity Mobile questions and concerns, you will need to contact the Xfinity Mobile experts directly.

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Thank you for participating in our community.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here