U

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 12:48 AM

Closed

Visa card

Visa card promised. Total scam. 
good news- I didn’t believe him anyway. 
side note - my new xfinity phone service sucks. Calls go in and out constantly. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_c9ych2! I apologize that there has been trouble with your service and you are not seeing a gift card either. We want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you already tried calling or texting 1-888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

11 months ago

Easy enough for you to check and determine which marketing guy was working the phones when I signed up. That’s how you resolve this. At the source of the scam. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_c9ych2, Were you able to get in touch with Xfinity Mobile? They are going to be your best point of contact on this. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here