U

Friday, July 21st, 2023 11:18 AM

Closed

Urgent! Resolution Needed - Xfinity Case Number [Edited]

Hi Sir/Ma’am,

This is Naveen [Edited: "Personal Information"] (Account number - [Edited: "Personal Information"]) reaching with regards to an outstanding issue with my Xfinity Mobile Service (case number - [Edited: "Personal Information"] ) starting from April 1st 2023 till present that I have relentlessly pursued for over 30 hours on customer service calls to no avail

I have been promised by multiple Xfinity Advanced Billing service members and supervisors for refund and credit for 2 Billing Cycles that have invalid charges. This resolution was never implemented and still shows an outstanding bill of $1,790.91. This has resulted in my wife and I’s service being interrupted for more than a week

I have multiple recordings of Xfinity Advanced Team members confirming that I should get a refund, credit and an email confirmation but have NOT received any of it. 

This is all due to invalid international charges during our travels overseas. 

We activated Global Pass on May 30th on both lines. 

We received messages for Pay As You Go after which I called on April 2nd to make sure I had Global Pass on both lines and receive credit for the incorrect charges. 

During this call, there was miscommunication and Global Pass was removed for the number +1 [Edited: "Personal Information"].

On April 5th, I called again to make sure once more that Global Pass was activated. This time, it was confirmed to be activated by Xfinity team members. 

Please see attached recordings of my few recent correspondence with Xfinity Advanced Billing. 

Xfinity wrongly charged me Pay As You Go from April 2nd - April 19th. 

These charges were confirmed as invalid as Xfinity charged me for BOTH  Pay As You Go and Global Pass during this time period. 

There have been 2 open cases for these billing cycles  for which one of them, the case number is [Edited: "Personal Information"]. 

I have spent over 30 hours calling Xfinity and have been rudely hung up, lied to, kept me on hold for hours, promised return calls from supervisors, transferred me to multiple wrong departments etc. 

I would highly appreciate some direction and a resolution ASAP to this matter as we have no service for the last week. This has been EXTREMELY unethical and unprofessional customer service by Xfinity. 

Please let me know if any further information is needed. 

Kind Regards,

Naveen [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_ce9dbb! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here