U

Friday, December 15th, 2023 7:32 PM

Closed

Urgent: Incorrect Charges and Debt Collection Notice for Terminated Account

Almost a year ago, I terminated my Xfinity mobile service as of 01/08/2023. However, I just discovered that there have been unauthorized charges on my account, and the outstanding amount has been sent to a debt collection agency. I want to bring to your attention that there has been an unknown charge like this in the past and I have spent a lot of time to get it resolved. It is disconcerting to find myself in a similar situation again.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 months ago

@user_name_123 We're sorry to hear about this experience. Please contact our excellent Xfinity Mobile team for assistance with your closed account. You may contact them in the following ways: 

4 Messages

I have contacted xfinity assistant and I got the ticket number ECM4567887656789 and it has not been resolved AT ALL. I'm still getting contacts from debt collector to pay for the amount that I don't owe. Can I please get some attention on this issue and get it resolved? It has been more than a year since I terminated xfinity service

4 Messages

@XfinityEva ^^ I forgot to tag above

4 Messages

@XfinityEva  do I need to create a new post regarding this again? 

Official Employee

• 

740 Messages

@user_name_123 We can definitely help you with your ticket concerns today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here