U

Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 5:53 AM

Closed

Urgent Complaint: Billing Issue and Lack of Resolution

I am writing to express my deep frustration and disappointment with the service I have received since switching from ATT to Xfinity to take advantage of Xfinity's unlimited plan. While I initially had high hopes for this transition, I have been met with a series of problems that have left me both inconvenienced and dissatisfied.

Here is a summary of the issues I have encountered:

1. Incompatible SIM Card: When I received the Xfinity SIM card, it did not work in my old ATT phone, necessitating the need for a new phone. To address this, Xfinity provided me with a Samsung A14 and assigned me a new phone number.

2. Lack of Explanation Regarding Charges: Unfortunately, Xfinity failed to adequately communicate the cost implications of this solution. It was not explained to me that I would be charged for the Samsung A14 phone.

3. Unauthorized Charges: To my dismay, I noticed that charges for the Samsung A14 phone started appearing on my second billing cycle. When I inquired about these charges, I was informed that the phone was not free because I did not directly port my ATT number to Xfinity.

4. Broken Promises: Feeling misled, I requested a return label to return the phone as I would have opted for a different solution had I known I would be charged for it. I was told that I would receive an update within 24 hours. It has been almost three weeks, and I have not received any communication or a return label.

5. Lack of Resolution: I have reached out to Xfinity agents through online chat on six separate occasions, and each time, I have been assured that my issue has been escalated, and I will hear back soon. However, there has been no meaningful update or resolution to this problem. I have case numbers and confirmation numbers for these escalations, which have seemingly led to no progress.

I am profoundly disappointed by the lack of clarity and transparency in Xfinity's communication and the failure to provide the assistance promised. The way this issue has been handled reflects poorly on the company, and it has caused me undue stress and inconvenience.

I am reaching out in hopes that anyone in this forum can address this matter, provide the return label for the Samsung A14, and rectify the erroneous charges on my account. I trust that Xfinity values its customers and is committed to providing the level of service that was promised during my initial switch from ATT.

I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter and a timely resolution to restore my confidence in Xfinity's services. If my concerns are not addressed promptly, I may have no choice but to consider other service providers.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

11 months ago

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

You can also visit a local service center. I would suggest making an appointment and then visit the service center if you would like to speak with them directly. Here is a link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/schedule-appointment-online that will help you with making the appointment online. You can also walk in at anytime during business hours and our team will be happy to help. If you are needing any assistance in locating a service center you can follow this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations/ to locate one near you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here