U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, December 24th, 2023 8:31 PM

Closed

Upgrade

Why is it that when I follow the steps on your app to do an upgrade that a deal of $400 off an iPhone pops right up? But then when I try to purchase this at the end of the transaction it states only for new plans. Is this some sort of bait and switch where you lead existing customers in and hope they won’t notice until it’s too late! Terrible customer service. 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

9 months ago

@user_c5cca7 If it's for new customers it shouldn't be showing up at all for existing customers. Were you signed in when the promotion showed for you?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

The app. Logged in with my Id. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for confirming that you are logged in with your ID @user_c5cca7, that's definitely strange. I do want to be transparent by making you aware that currently, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any account specific requests over this platform.

May I ask if you have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile to see if one of our Xfinity Mobile experts can assist with your order concerns?

Text Message: 888-936-4968

Phone: 888-936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Please let us know! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I'm sorry to hear that you tried reaching out and they were unable to assist @user_c5cca7. We definitely don't want you to feel we don't care, and assure you that we will do everything we can to assist. We'd be happy to get a ticket submitted to investigate your order concerns further. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

Yes I have reached out to all of the above. In short, they all couldn’t care less. I know being such a large company you all probably couldn’t care less. So sad!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here