LuAmDu's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, September 17th, 2023 3:30 AM

Closed

Upgrade to new iPhone

I went on the mobile site to upgrade from my current iPhone 12 Pro 256GB to the iPhone 15 Pro 256GB. I wanted to trade in my iPhone 12 Pro which brought down the monthly price to right around $17 per month. The issue is that a pop up appears that tells me I don’t have an existing line with Xfinity, when I’ve been a customer for several years. So when I choose the add a new line option instead of upgrade an existing line, but choose the keep my own phone number option, I get the errors that my number is in use. So I get told I don’t have an active line but then also get told I can’t keep my number because I have an active line. Please help me make sense of what’s going on and tell me how I can upgrade to a new phone by trading in current device. Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there, @LuAmDu. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1-888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here