U

Tuesday, October 24th, 2023 10:06 AM

Closed

Update credit card information

The new app does not let me update my credit card on file. It lets me put in my name and address, but it does the circle of death when I go to put in the credit card payment.

Official Employee

• 

474 Messages

11 months ago

@user_929z0f Good morning, you can log in at https://customer.xfinity.com/billing/services and manage your stored payment methods. 

2 Messages

No you can't, I haven't been able to update or pay my bill in almost 2 weeks. I can't get to a store in time to pay it so I have to use my phone or computer and I have tried from 3 different browsers and two phones, so no there is no way to update it. Fix your site or give me a credit for not being able to pay my bill 

2 Messages

This is all we get when we try updating

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_g5jhiq We are very sorry that you are not able to pay your bill. Can you please try going to (xfinity.com/account), and please make sure you are clearing your cookies and cache on whatever browser you are most comfortable using and try again? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here