U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 19th, 2023 8:12 PM

Closed

unlocking taking forever - No update from Xfinity

I have a Iphone 11 purchased from xfinity and was paid of years ago. Its still locked. I have called Xfinity probably 10 times and went to their store. No help. They don't do anything. How difficult it is.

Everytime I call I am told wait. It will be done today. But its same story every day for last 10 days.

I created a case 5 days ago but still no progress. Same thing I hear is that wait for next day. How difficult it is for xfinity to unlock? Is there no accountability, No ethics?

Today. I called and same thing. Wait for 24 hours. Their advance technical team says that they will get back but no one gets back.

It is really customer harassment. 

Hope, there is someone from xfinity can look into this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_890b32 , I'm jealous of you for having that device paid off, I can't wait to have mine paid off lol. But I am sorry that you've had issues with getting it unlocked, it's never fun to have to constantly reach out for the same issue and not even get it resolve. My team has your back, and we'll stick with you until we can confirm your iPhone is unlocked. There are a few requirements to getting your phone unlocked, and Xfinity has created a great page dedicated to unlocking your phone. Can you please check this out this link and let me know if you've met the requirements and reached out to Apple?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here