Brijay12's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, October 10th, 2023 3:58 PM

Closed

Unlock s8+ phone day 7

Can someone explain why it is taking seven days and counting for a phone to be unlocked? 

Maybe be a process need to be in place.1. Make sure I have the IMEI number(an old number is not sufficient).

2.make sure all the Reps understand the process

3. Please stop making empty promises.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the phone, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To get started will you please provide your name and the name of the account holder if different, and the full service address including city, state and zip code?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Brina Rollins

5133 Caribbean Blvd apt618 West Palm Beach, Fl 33407.

I am not sure why you need this. I Provided the same I formation several times, and the wrong phone was unlocked, I am not sure why I have 6 phones on my account and why 2 of them are linked when all I asked for was to unlock the S8+. 

Well let me see what rabbit hole this will go. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello Brina. To ensure your information stays private, could you please send your personal information via Direct Message? The steps to take are here below. 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here