U

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 10:54 PM

Closed

Unlock phones in my account

Because my internet and tv services were not working as before, I requested my internet to be cancelled on 10/13. The agent at the store did not told me my mobile serice will be also disconnected so on 10/13 all devices in my account were cancelled for services therefore only WiFi access. I contacted a chat agent on 10/16 to request all.my devices unlocked and they assured me it will take 24 hours to receive an email notifying the completion. Two teenagers are with me on this. Of course nothing happened so I contacted again a chat agent on 10/17 and they toldme they escalated and they offered 10 dollas credit for the inconvenience... Only 5 were credited. Again nothing so 10/18 another agent told me on chat it would be done in the next 3 hrs. I waited from 10am until 7pm and nothing. Another agent told.me in the caht I was misinformed and the process takes 72 hrs so by 10/19 I should received the email eith unblocked notification. Guess  what? I did receive the email today but my phones still blocked. I started to pay for another carrier since 10/16 and I am unable to use my phones that are fully paid. I can't call or text, only use chats online because thats all I can do with these phones. 

Is there a real person behind this screen that can resolve this for once and for all? I have all transcripts from the chats and I don't have a due payment. All internet devices like modem and tv box were returned 6 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

11 months ago

@user_uvxwbw, Thank you for taking the time to reach out using the Xfinity Community Forum. I can only imagine how frustrating it would be to lose access to your mobile services without fair warning, and for that we apologize. 

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.
In order to address this issue properly, you would need to 

call or text 888-936-4968, or reach out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7.

2 Messages

My phones were unblocked the same day my autopayment was completed

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for the update, @user_uvxwbw. To confirm, the issue has been fully resolved. Correct?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here