U

Saturday, October 14th, 2023 9:06 PM

Closed

Unlock phone

My iPhone 11 has not been unlocked and it has been paid off for over a year.  My xfinity mobile serv was disconnected in September for non-payment.  I have IPh 13promx/ 14pro max/ 14plus.  Which have a balance.  However my iph-11 is an old phone not part of my acct .   I am not able to get another carrier because it shows locked.    iPhone are supposed to automatically unlock once paid off.   And the I-11 has been paid off over a year now. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Good afternoon, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums. I appreciate you taking time out of your day @user_io80mp and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968

Phone: 888-936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here