U

Wednesday, August 16th, 2023 5:54 AM

Closed

Unlock phone

I have been trying since August 12th to have my phones unlocked and only get the runaround. I have been told several times that I have to wait 24 hours for unlock codes, only for that time to elapse without any results.  Two separate representatives told be I would get unlock codes emailed to me at two separate time today and nothing happened. I have been without cell service for several days. Why am I being lied to about the unlock codes? Is there seriously no one who can help? I own the phones and xfinity is holding them hostage. I need to to have service.  

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

Good morning! I apologize for the delay in response @user_2f5e7f . Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

In order to unlock a device it has to meet certain requirements which can be found here https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/eligible-to-unlock-phone. Once those requirements are met we would need to have the account holder call our unlock team at (844) 963-0011. They will go into the account and verify all is good and they will process the unlock. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here