jim5359's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Thursday, September 5th, 2024 4:38 PM

Unlimited pricing hidden on the website?

I just went to the website and can't find unlimited pricing anywhere.  It just shows "varies based on number of lines".  There used to be a page you could enter the number of lines and it would give you the price.  I can't find that page anywhere now.  Can anyone tell me the latest pricing structure for unlimited without calling them?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 days ago

@jim5359

Thanks for reaching out to us are you referring to unlimited data for your Internet services or are you referring to unlimited data for your mobile services

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Hello,

This is the Xfinity Mobile forum, so I'm referring to Xfinity Mobile.

Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@jim5359

Thanks for clarifying this link https://www.xfinity.com/broadband-labels has great information on our mobile pricing for each data plan we have

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

That page requires me to login and then redirects me to the Xfinity mobile site.  It does not provide the unlimited pricing structure.

Why can't you provide a link to a webpage that has the unlimited pricing?  Why is Xfinity hiding their pricing structure?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

jim5359 I'm sorry to hear the website is not allowing you to access the unlimited plan pricing. I can provide the information here. 

Unlimited Plan: 

1 line = $40
2 lines = $60
3 lines = $80
4 lines = $100
5–10 lines = add $20 per line

Unlimited Plus:

1 line = $50
2 lines = $80
3 lines = $110
4 lines = $140
5–10 lines = add $30 per line

By the Gig 

$20 per GB

Does this help? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ Thank you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here