jizor2209's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Saturday, December 2nd, 2023 7:48 PM

Closed

Unethical billing charges!!! Credit owed to me or I am cancelling my service and going to Visible for $25

I have Xfinity internet and Xfinity Mobile.  I called Xfinity advising that I am moving to a new service address.  The transition of Xfinity internet was fine to my new address.  I assumed Xfinity mobile would transfer as well.  Well 3 days after I moved, I was advised my two mobile line wold be charged a $25 dollar fee because I did not have internet.  When I called, I was advised my mobile address was not updated!! After the address was updated, I see I am charged $2.42 for each phone line.  Please credit my account $4.84.

[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 months ago

Hi @jizor2209 thank you for sharing the trouble you are having with the account move. I'm sorry that there was a hiccup with the mobile side updating. I would love to help out and make sure that the account is adjusted correctly. Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where a Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here