U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, October 22nd, 2023 10:41 PM

Closed

Unable to print return label for trade in

Dear Xfinity,

I’m unable to print a return shipping label from my account.  I’ve reached out to support at least a half-dozen times, who don’t seem able to actually do anything.  Two different support tickets have been made [Edited: "Personal Information"], and [Edited: "Personal Information"] and yet I hear nothing.   In the trade-in section of my Xfinity Mobile account the (Print Return Label) button is grey, and inaccessible across Chrome or Safari, and multiple devices. 

This feels like bait and switch, as I’m now being charged for a device for being unable to actually return my prior phone for the trade in value. I would not have agreed to an upgrade if I am unable to trade in my prior device, and have spent way too much time with trying to get this solved calling and chatting with support. 

I see multiple forum posts, so is there any solution for this for customers?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Greetings @user_68c1ef thanks for using our Forums to contact our Xfinity Support Team and we are happy to see what is going on with the return labels for you. I see you mentioned that you have tried calling in and chatting with our Mobile support and we are here to help. To get started please send us a DM with your name and service address. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here