U

Wednesday, September 6th, 2023 4:49 PM

Closed

Unable to print label for tradein device

Terrible experience with Xfinity mobile trade in device.Not able to Print return label from website,app.Contacted support on July 28th and raised ECM0002986929 and ECM0003527994,so far no resolution.Spoken with support more than 10 times no resolution.Also visited store no help.

Everytime when i call the support they took around 2 hours and nothing work out.I have visited  store in Folsom they are not helping at all.As i ordered through website they clearing saying i have to talk with support.

I receive all the xfinity emails but they are not able to send the label to me .Even they promised for a physical label but it I never got it.As the problem is on the website and xfinity is billing full amount to me and not getting the trade in credits.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_3e01d5,  Due to account security, we are limited on access to your Xfinity Mobile Account here on Social Media and we do recommend reaching out to our experts to ensure your concern is resolved. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here