U

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2024 8:03 PM

Unable to get refund despite sending back all xfinity mobile hardware

Hi,

On July 17th I ordered xfinity mobile service for my phone and my wife's phone. Upon receiving the sim cards, I installed and ported my number on one of the devices for testing purposes. 24 hours and several support calls later I still could not send or receive voice or text messages. I made the decision to start a return on July 24th to get a refund per the 14 day guarantee. I printed the shipping label and returned both sim cards in that envelope which according to tracking was received the 29th.

On August 4th I get a notification saying to send back my Pixel device. I did a bring your own device plan. I reached out to support and asked to correct the issue, which I was told was corrected and that it would be updated in the coming days.

August 16th I get yet another notification saying to send back my pixel device. Again, I reach out to support to correct the issue and was told that it was corrected and would be updated in the coming days.

Late August I still have no follow-up, so I request yet again and was told it would be resolved by the end of the billing cycle.

Today (July 3rd) I get a notification that I have a bill for the previous month's service, so I reach out and am told my return is still "in progress". I literally do not have the sim cards anymore, and it has been so long that the tracking page for the Fedex shipment has expired.

What am I supposed to do? I did everything I was directed to do and I can't help if you guys lose packages in your facilities. The second phone was never even activated because the service didn't work whatsoever.

Official Employee

• 

777 Messages

11 days ago

user_79u3av Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here