U

Wednesday, August 9th, 2023 7:38 AM

Closed

“Trust me I am telling the truth” is a tell tale sign of a lie

Switched 5 phones over from Verizon, nightmare since with billing and promotional credits.  Lied to and told different story each time I call in.  Phones delivered over a week ago, still told they were never received, then another rep says they see them.  I am told that I get $700 promotional credit then $172 credit on top of that for the phone itself, do not see that on my bill.  Is anything they say not a flat out lie to get you off the phone?  I didn’t trust it from the beginning and called early on, kept being told after they are due, your bill will update.  Didn’t trust that flat out lie for a second….had a ticket open prior to that, one phone updated with credit, only to revert back to full balance the next day.  Now that I am past the return date all info gone from Mobile app with a message that trade ins not returned.  Have not received one e-mail concerning billing or trade ins since moving to xfinity mobile.  Now I am being asked to wait until after 15th to get bill corrected.  Why does it take over 2 weeks to get someone’s bill correct?  And am I expecting $700 split over 24 months plus $172?  If so, where do I see that for each line?  I verified this is correct with 2 reps.  I want all this in writing.  I do not trust Xfinity at all at this point.  Incompetence seems to be a safety blanket and viable excuse at Xfinity.  

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_5c524b! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with your billing when it comes to Xfinity Mobile. I know how frustrating it can be when working with a cell phone company. You mentioned there was a ticket open for your issue. Was this ticket ever resolved?

3 Messages

@XfinityMichaelC​ the ticket has not been resolved yet.  The phones were delivered to Assurant on the 29th and 31st.  The one line that was specifically mentioned in the ticket had been corrected.  The middle of last week, that corrected line switched back to a full charge despite being a credit prior and having 2 $29 credits listed.  I was told the bill would have been corected by the 6th/7th.  On the 8th, I called in to be told that it would now be the 15th before it was corrected.  This week, each day I logged in the Mobile app to find that the billing appeared to be corrected except the one that was originally correct.  I still do not see the $172 credit per line that 2 different representatives stated I would receive.  The cell service itself is great and I am very happy with it, but service after the sale and even at the sale is/was a catastrophe that just continues.  At this point, I have no idea what my bill is or will be in the future.  The math doesn’t even come close to adding up.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_5c524b, Thank you for the details you've provided and for all the time you've shared with our teams to get this Mobile issue resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried reaching out to our didicated Mobile chat team? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ Yes, the Xfinity Assistant has wasted more of my time than any other method and I am not able to get anyone.  The Xfinity assistant is a train wreck.  I am forced to start there and it says it will transfer me if it cannot resolve my concern.  I then get the message that it cannot transfer me and I have to call in and start the whole process over again.  I thought maybe this would be a better way to get my concerns resolved, but all roads lead back to the non-productive Xfinity assistant.  

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_5c524b Thank you for trying that. Please send us a direct message with your full name and the service address. We'd like to take a look and help in any way we can. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

[Edit: added direct message instructions]

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here