JZ

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Sunday, June 18th, 2023 2:38 AM

Closed

trouble activating new lines.

I had so much trouble activating new lines I ported to xfinity. I have contact xfinity multiple times, the agent always say he helped solved the issue but nothing helped. I ported two lines to xfinity on 6/8 and 6/12 eral days ago, they are still inactive after I contact customer service multiple times! Each time the agent said he submitted and the port will be done within 24 hours, but still inactive as of now. The port out process has been completed and the numbers are gone from my previous carrier already. I really need them to be activate at xfinity asap. For the third line ported, I have received the sim card a few days ago but there is no place to activate on the website, not sure what wrong! So frustrated and wasted hours of my time. Does anyone else have similar issue? I also sent DM to support in this forum hope someone can solve these issues.

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

1 year ago

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited DMs to official employees is a violation of our Forums Guidelines https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-guidelines/602da8fdc5375f08cd20b38c and our Acceptable Use Policy https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-acceptable-use-policy/602d9c64c5375f08cd574236 . Although we never want it to come to this, violations of these guidelines and policy may result in revocation of your Xfinity Community Forums posting privileges. We ask that you please create a post in the Forum and if needed, an official employee with invite you to DM.

For security reasons, we are very limited with the support we can provide our Xfinity Mobile customers via this platform.  For help with your Xfinity Mobile account, please call our Xfinity Mobile experts at (888) 936-4968, or chat with them 24/7 at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile&linkId=181546677.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@XfinityElizabethA​ Can this post serve as "create a post"? Xfinity support has been DM to me in the past for solving other issues. As I said in the post, multiple chat and calls to xfinity already and issues still NOT solved after weeks. 

Official Employee

• 

443 Messages

@jenny.z  To confirm, you reached out specifically to the Mobile chat and phone team, correct? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Yes, several times already. Added a line on 6/12, got the sim card on 6/16, but there is no activation button on my account for this line, contacted support multiple times, support said "you will have the option to activate it online within one hour" but still not working as of now.

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

Can you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and full service address, so we can help with checking into this further?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (top right corner)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here