U

Wednesday, December 13th, 2023 3:35 AM

Closed

Transferring mobile phone from Xfinity Residential to Comcast Business

My company is putting me on their Comcast Business mobile plan. I currently have an Xfinity mobile plan. I have been trying to make this transfer spending several hours a day over the last six days but have gotten nowhere. I spent three hours trying to get a port out pin just to be told I don’t need it. I have been told that a line transfer takes several weeks, while coworkers coming over from Verizon and AT&T were able to transfer instantly. Can I please get a simple step by step process to make this happen in a reasonable amount of time?

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

@user_esitro

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. I see you've tried to reach out. 

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here