U

Thursday, January 4th, 2024 6:26 PM

Closed

Transfer phone number

I’m having the worst experience with xfinity mobile. Their customer service is the worst. I’ve been trying to get my home phone number transferred to a cell phone. I’ve been trying for over two months. Every time I talk to someone they keeping saying 5-7 days. Even after I tell them it’s already been two months they don’t know what they are doing. I had someone say they will follow through and let me know when it’s complete. Nothing yet after another two weeks.  When I get their email asking how my call was and would I recommend Xfinity I put a “0” absolutely not. Twice someone wrote back to me saying they would like to know why my rating was “0” and they’d love to talk to me about it. So I tell them my availability and then no one calls.  They have the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

9 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here