U

Monday, October 2nd, 2023 10:15 PM

Closed

Trade-in Return Label

The icon for printing return label is grayed out.  Been calling customer service, but still don’t have a solution.  Phone due to be returned by Oct 13.  I was told to go to the store, so yesterday I spent 2 hours of travel time and 1 hour of waiting only to be told they couldn’t help me.

called 611 again today and was told twice they were sending me the email, which was never received.  
called Assurant. They gave me an email address but my email was rejected by assurant.

I don’t know no where else to turn.  I’m about ready to return the new phone.

This appears to be on on going problem for xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for choosing Xfinity Mobile, and for providing feedback, @user_bnpl3u. We appreciate the chance to assist! It's important to us this issue is resolved and that you're able to return your device. Have you tried clearing cache and cookies on your device, and processing your return at xfinitymobile.com? And to clarify, are you seeking to return a device, or trade in an old phone with Xfinity Mobile? 

2 Messages

Yes, it was a trade-in of an Xfinity mobile iPhone 12 for an iPhone 15 plus.  After spending 10 hours on the phone and a trip to the store trying to resolve the issue, I returned the new phone and cancelled the trade.

very bad experience.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Oh no! @user_bnpl3u - We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve not only products and services but the customer experience as well. Getting a new phone is exciting, our Digital Care Team can help walk you through the trade in process in an attempt to make things as simple and easy as possible from here on out. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here