jed2191's profile

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

Friday, November 10th, 2023 12:13 AM

Closed

trade in issue

I sent two phones in for trade in 6 weeks ago. Both were received on the same day, one was credited promptly but the other one has not been credited. I have chatted with Xfinity support at least 6 times, each time the agent says they have resolved the issue and the credit will show up in 24-48 hours but it does not. Most recently they have told me to call Assurant but the number is for the repair program and it hangs up on you without sting you speak to an agent

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

10 months ago

of course I did not get a call from Assurant as promised but the Xfinity chat agent

have not had time to sit on hold with Assurant

can someone from Xfinity Support help?

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

@jed2191 Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

I’ve done that once already without a response, I will do it again

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

there was no response to my first message to Xfinity Support, have left a second message

And to add insult to injury even though one of the two phones was processed by Assurant in a timely fashion and accepted I did not receive a credit on this months bill

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

still nor response, no action from Xfinity support

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

finally go a response, but not very satisfactory - they are looking into it ...

so no action, just more "looking into it"

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

11 months ago

anyone know how to get a credit?

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

11 months ago

Xfinity chat keeps telling me to call the Assurant repair number (1-855-884-9771) which doesn't work since I need help with a trade in not a repair

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

for what it is worth they told me Assurant will call me within the hour

they also gave me an additional Assurant number (1-855-884-9778) which I will try if I don't get a call

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

9 months ago

now resolved. Xfinity corporate(?) contacted me after multiple chats with support and told me that there were widespread issues with this promotion and gave me a $1200 credit

My advice to others is to be persistent!!!

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

Good to hear. I have been dealing with this for a month now.

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

Took me two months, big them weekly 

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

Make that “bug”, not “big”

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here