U

Friday, October 6th, 2023 7:30 PM

Closed

Trade in is available for pickup

Anyone who had sent in their Trade in devices, did it show that the devices were ready for pick up at the post office. I sent in two devices that were supposed to be delivered today but all of sudden it now shows that the devices are ready for pick up. Is that normal?

Accepted Solution

5 Messages

1 year ago

Yes, I mailed out my trade in device and as of today it shows available for pick up at York PA post office. I had a chat with a rep and he mentioned this is normal. 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

Small world... that's where I am. Was just in the Xfinity store yesterday in fact... I was the one screaming and making a scene haha.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @user_08dk1p sorry to hear you are having issues with the USPS app showing confusing statuses. Unfortunately we do not have access to any of the Mobile systems here on the forums as we work primarily residential internet and cable, however, if you contact the mobile team directly they likely can provide a clear update for you. 1 (800) 934-6489

5 Messages

1 year ago

Anyone has any updates? My device is still “available for pick up”

6 Messages

@user_fg2gx6​ how long has it been in this status. I never received concrete answer from Xfinity but in Reddit people are saying it takes 3-4 days to be delivered/picked up.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_fg2gx6 if needed call the Xfinity Mobile support number provided in the thread or use this chat to work directly with an Xfinity Mobile team member.

xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

@user_08dk1p​ here is my status;

Your item arrived at the YORK, PA 17402 post office at 2:16 pm on October 6, 2023 and is ready for pickup. Your item may be picked up at YORK, 3435 CONCORD RD OFC, YORK, PA 174029998, M-F 0730-1800; SAT 0800-1400.

5 Messages

@user_fg2gx6​ I want to update everyone that my trade-in was delivered and accepted. I got the full promised value of the trade-in. Thank you XF!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_fg2gx6 Thanks for letting us know, and I'm happy to hear the process completed for you! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

5 Messages

11 months ago

How long did your status say Available for Pickup? Mine is doing this now and I’m not happy with this bill…I have 3 devices showing this status causing 3 credits to not be issued 😞 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

5 Messages

@user_u2pc1v​ 

it actually took about 4 business days to change from available for pick up to delivered.

I paid one month without applying the trade in credit. When I received the confirmation of trade in acceptance, they applied double credits to the following bill to catch up with the missed credit last moth.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_u2pc1v, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. 

We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

Here's a link to our Xfinity Mobile website https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support.

4 Messages

11 months ago

@user_u2pc1v@user_fg2gx6​ :

Mine is saying its available for pickup. I see from the previous comments that it takes 4 business days for the status to change from available for pickup to delivered but the issue is that its cutting too close to the deadline by when they are supposed to receive my phone. Did you do anything at all like apply for redelivery or opened up a case with usps for them to look into why it wasnt delivered in the first place ? 

2 Messages

11 months ago

Here is my experience with the trade-in:

Mailed on Sept 30th

Available for pick up  October 2nd

Picked up on October 3rd, 11:05am

Received an email trade-in accepted on Oct 5th, 12:08pm

4 Messages

My  experience so far : 

Mailed on Oct9th

Available for Pickup Oct 23rd at 3:24PM

Picked up on Oct 23rd at 5:33PM (Delivered, Left with Individual)

No communication after that so far. 

I will update the thread when I hear anything. As per the timeline that you provided I should be seeing some status update in a day or two.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here