U

Thursday, August 17th, 2023 5:17 AM

Closed

Trade in device credit issue

I shipped my trade in device using the shipping label provided by Xfinity on 22Jul but still my account shows trade in device not received. I called Xfinity multiple times, did chat with Xfinity numerous times every time I get false promises only. If I ask more information than they have only one answer "check with assurant" over the phone 1-855-884-9771. You will never be able to connect with assurant representative over this number. Why I should connect assurant, I had done the trad in with Xfinity not assurant. Why can't Xfinity take end to end responsibility. Such a irresponsible company. If this issue is not resolved soon, I will switch to other reputed network providers such as TMobile or At&t. Is there any forum where I can escalate my concern?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_f7c453.

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

4 Messages

@XfinityRoberto​ you won't get through on that number until you keep having it out with bot.

4 Messages

@XfinityRoberto​ no it was never taken care of and I'm going to o switch phone service

4 Messages

1 year ago

You won't ever get through, it's just a game they play so you pay until you get credit usually bout 3 months and always less alot less than what you were told.

4 Messages

1 year ago

Yah like a fraction of agreed price now I want my phone back but they won't answer.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here