U

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 9:59 PM

Closed

Trade in credits not applied

Had four new lines started during the BOGO promotion with the $700 trade in credit promotion also active. Store personnel could not get the system to work properly and told us it had to be done by closing time. They rushed. For whatever reason they marked three of the phones as received, even though they didn’t take them. They marked one phone as mail trade in. Told us to be sure to return those phones for trade in credit. All the new phones came in the mail. We activated the phones. Mailed the trade in phone well prior to the deadline. Then we took our three remaining phones to xfinity. Lines were activated first week of October. BOGO is applied on my lines as I can se the credit on each line. The phone that was mailed has received credit. The phones handed in at the store have not received credit. I have called multiple times and been given the old it will be next month routine. I can now see me bills out to February and there’s no credit!? Phones were handed in October 8. 

employee that handled our sign up “is no longer with the organization”

nearest xfinity store 30 miles each way. 

I’m out $2000 in iPhones for now almost 90 days. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

@user_9b0x9z - Thank you for your business. Let's work together and get this figured out because this is not the experience we want. Can you please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

7 months ago

So to update: after 11 calls and visits to the store, we’ve gotten credit for three phones and no BOGO. Local xfinity store has now put in ticket #3 to have the issue addressed. Still waiting for this to be corrected but there is some positive movement.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_9b0x9z, Thank you for the update. Let us know if we can assist you with anything. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here