U

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 2:16 AM

Closed

Total disappointment with Xfinity service

I have ordered Iphone 15 from Xfinity store and the xfinity agent filled the details and submitted the request from their system with Tradein discount of 700$ but when I track the order it showed phone was delivered after 1 week through Fedex but it didn't come to my address. When I inform the same to xfinity customer care agent they have raised a case and asked me to file a police report. After doing all these things came to know that shipping address was incorrectly submitted from their system. Simply they have cancelled the order without any further information until I call them three times.

I was completely disappointed with their service and I lost the best offer.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_3p9dyi, We appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here