U

Tuesday, June 18th, 2024 12:53 AM

Tired of waiting in my gift card

I signed up in the end of January really nice guy on phone said he'd hook me up with a 100 gift card for signing up during their promotion. We'll here I sit no gift card excuse after excuse problems solved promises time and time again they messed up my account by adding my same phone twice which is why it got removed not my fault put the wrong email again their fault found nothing in my records about it time and time again and then I finally think it's been solved after 116 days they tell me I'm gonna get a call an email and I'd recive my gift card by email 10 days later call today nothing in my records state anything about a call or email or the gift card and am told I need to call June 30th if nothing has changed. I've called 5 times about it and they just keep pushing me back and back tell me what I want to hear don't put it into the records when I ask and I'm just sick of waiting it's a 100 gift card I'm sure yall can afford to follow through on the promises I was made in January to sign up.

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

4 months ago

user_i5hnoy Hi there! I am glad you reached out to us for support with your gift card. We appreciate you choosing Xfinity Mobile as provider, we are here to help. 

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here