U

Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 9:15 PM

Closed

This is so frustrating

I ordered a new phone from Xfinity on September 3rd, 2023. The phone was supposedly to be delivered on September 6th, but the package wasn’t delivered and Fedex admitted that they lost the package. I called many agents from Xfinity to remove this phone from my account and issue a refund and every one i talk to made it worse. One of the agent tried to solve the problem by activating the phone on their end then deactivating it so he can remove it, then he got stuck and hang up on me. I opened 2 cases and nothing happened till now. My billing cycle ends tomorrow and i’m still paying for the phone i never received. The customer service agents are clueless. I called Fedex and they said that the phone is considered lost according to their contact with Xfinity. I don’t know what’s taking so long. My next step would be taking them to court

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_acb9a2. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. After many calls with different Xfinity and Fedex agents i was informed that the phone will be removed from my account as they verified it was never delivered. The phone still shows on my devices list but the last agent told me it will be removed by the end of this billing cycle. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_acb9a2​ 

Keep us updated about this, please.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here