U

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 9:20 PM

Closed

Terrible trade in !!

I was in the process of receiving and changing credits from Samsung zfilp 3 to zfilp 5 My new phone arrived safely and my old phone was ready to send.But I have to go to the store and get the label but my label is not printed and I waited over an hour to fix the problem and the problem is not solved First of all, I went home after hearing that the problem would be solved in two to three days.However, the problem was still unresolved, and if the same story was not solved when I visited the store for the second time, I felt very bad and uncomfortable because no one solved the problem."Wait for me"...I promised that it will be resolved when I come back to the store in a few days, and visited for the third time...Still my problem was the same reason and I took the time to visit the store and it never worked out.Time has passed and this problem has been going on for three months now, and it's just telling you to keep waiting.I want to solve this problem and I don't want to be stressed about it anymore.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here