Dezigngirl's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, July 6th, 2023 3:22 PM

Closed

Terrible MOBILE customer service

I have recently had the worst experience with Xfinty mobile. I have spent countless hours on the phone and chat with multiple reps. Case was to be escalated and receive a call back from a supervisor of course that never happened. Nothing is ever done as they say it is to be. Xfiinty made an error on my account in April I have since tried to get this rectified. This has caused major errors on my account including a line of service that was not active including putting information from an existing line of service line that was not active. A phone was stolen now xfinity is saying there in so coverage due to an error that was made on their end. My contract has all the correct details however no-one will fix the issue. I need this handled by an actual person who can take care of this. I have never received such terrible service. I have been a long time costumer for cable and internet moving to mobile has been a terrible mistake.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

So received a call from Xfinity asking if I wanted to cancel my service. Nice! Then was transferred to someone who said they were a supervisor and said the case was too complicated they couldn't help me. Assured me that I would get a call back from another department supervisor to get this handled and that he would call me to follow up. NEVER happened! I am literally stuck with no service, no phone NO Help!

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hello, @Dezigngirl! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of your experience when trying to get the issue with you mobile device resolved. We would like to have a look into this and see what we can do. Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here