tdancona's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 30th, 2023 3:42 AM

Closed

supervisor

been having a disastrous time trying to resolve my mobile issue.  promised a call from a supervisor 7 times and never got a call back.  15 calls to resolve my issue and no help 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @tdancona we will make sure we take the right actions to help with your Xfinity Mobile account. Our support with this service is limited on forums, but I promise we'll do all we can for you! Are you able to let us know if you have called and chatted with Xfinity Mobile using this link? (xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile) If you have, we can work with the right contacts to follow up on your account. 

Contributor

• 

33 Messages

1 year ago

I have been having the same issues with XFINITY Mobile support.  I asked for a different agent multiple times on a recent call as I could not understand them, and when I could they were clearly giving me inaccurate information which would have cause the call to go on much longer than needed.  When I asked for a different agent, they first ignored me and just continued, then twice when I asked I was told "NO" and they just continued.  Finally I asked if I could speak with a supervisor, and again was told "NO".  Finally I had to say "I am ending this call because you will not connect me with a different agent or a supervisor."  Again I was told "NO" so I hung up.  They should have been putting me in contact with the next level of support up the chain...closer to engineering.

When I called back I immediately asked to speak with a supervisor to be told that "none are available at the moment, but we can schedule to have one call you". 

I scheduled the call.  I'm still waiting. 

This has happened to me 5-10 times with XFINITY, so I suspect this is a tactic to get you off the phone.

The reason you don't get help is because most of their agents are not trained to a high enough level to provide good support on mobile networks, and they are unwilling to connect customers with a higher level of support.  Also, I suspect the connection between XFINITY and VERIZON is very weak at the support level.

Contributor

• 

129 Messages

1 year ago

@tdancona and @_G_G_G_  - just adding my voice to what should be a rebellion by Mobile customers - there is NO support for the Mobile product from Xfinity.  The reps lie or repeat their irrelevant script, and there's no meaningful upper level of support that can help.  I've spent literally hours with them trying to get issues resolved only to be told the problem is, somehow, on my end.  Don't believe a thing that Xfinity reps on this forum tell you.  I'm not even sure those responses are from actual people.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@Anon2​ I have been going round and round with support for almost a year now with them always performing the same things over and over and telling me the problem is being escalated to the advanced team..nothing has improved/changed and I have told them numerous times that we cannot use the line but have been refused a discount or any solution. I am finally just done and have switched to another provider. Everyone needs to file complaints with every agency they can or this company will never stop ripping off their customers. I am filling complaint with BBB, CA DOJ and FCC i just started researching where to report so may be adding to the list. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here