U

Friday, November 10th, 2023 12:19 PM

Closed

Stolen phone

My name is Ernestine [Edited: "Personal Information"] is my case number..I ordered a phone back in September I stated to the representative not to deliver the phone here because I live in an apt and they steal packages..I asked if I could give them another address to deliver they told me no and said they had to deliver to my address so they delivered the phone and like I said it was stolen . Their charging me for a phone I never got and have no clue on what happened to it..I have called several times about this and I have had 2 cases that were closed. So yesterday they tell me I need a police report..No one mentioned nothing to me about a police..So how am i to go to the police station to ask for a police report on a phone that i never got or seen in November for something that took place in the September.. Xfinity dropped the ball in not explaining to me on how to handle the problem.. Im not responsible for paying for this phone that i never got..So their charging me for 2 lines..If this problem is no rectified soon i will switch my services to a more reliable company..I need answers..They have been giving me the funeral around for a while now and to mention they took the money off my credit card

I NEED ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS

MY EMAIL [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

10 months ago

I am sorry about the rough experience getting your mobile service up and running. Our Xfinity Mobile team can help with all aspects of your service. You can reach out to them by: Text:1(888) 936-4968 Call:1(888) 936-4968 Chat: https://comca.st/3UwLFM1

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here