U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 17th, 2022 11:38 PM

Closed

speak to a supervisor

I won't re-hash all the hours me and my daughter have spent trying to port our phones from Verizon to Xfinity after being mislead regarding the process and impact on pricing of my other services.  It's all in the notes from the hours we've spent in the store, on the phone and texting. 

The last contact being yesterday afternoon when I spent an hour talking to a "manager" about the issues and charges I had to incur from Verizon because of all the Xfinity delays and misinformation.  I was told he did all he could and a supervisor was not available but a supervisor would call be back within an hour or an hour and a half and to "stay by my phone."  I stayed by my phone and never got a call back from a supervisor and I still have not.  

How do I get a supervisor to contact me?

Thanks.  

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, thank you for reaching out about your Mobile Service. You may reach our super smart Xfinity Mobile team directly for the best assistance using any of the below methods.

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am Disgusted with the customer service it is going on a hour and a half just trying to pay my phone bill then I finally got a hold of a representative I notified the representative that I wanted to pay my Internet service and phone service I got my confirmation number back and all was paid was my Internet bill so I have been trying to pay my phone bill for two hours then the representative told me that my phone bill is $47 and some change that is completely incorrect I have been paying $40.86 Pack at $47 and some change it definitely easier for $2.50 More and just go to MetroPCS and it would be easier to pay my bill I can get a hold of somebody so I got my transfer number and I am switching my services back to Metro but I’ve been trying to file a complaint and for some reason I cannot get a hold of a supervisor I probably have spoke to 10 representatives already but none of them can provide me with a supervisor what the hell is going on ????

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here