Sos mode

My phone has been off two days and xfinity can’t help sadly

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Activating iPhones in SOS Mode

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @Mrdontplay6500 thank you for reaching out through our forum. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at (Xfinity Assistant)[https://comca.st/3DVUclD] where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

[Edited: "Solicitation"], lot of people had this issue and xfinity can’t do anything about it. We’re switching carriers.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Wow

That [Edited: "Language"] I’m now with you on this journey

(edited)

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Same thing is happening to me with no end in sight! I'm going on day 6. And I can't even cancel because they have to text or call me for a PIN to transfer my line to another company AND I HAVE NO ACCESS TO MY PHONE. I can't call, text or anything. It's stuck on SIM Not Supported screen. I've talked to who knows how many agents, gone to the store 3 times and the apple store to try and fix it. I've repeated myself literally dozens of times. No one will give me a date when this issue will be fixed even though they said they'd call me in 72 hours (which has long passed since it's been 6 days). 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here