Brendini17's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, March 1st, 2023 3:34 AM

Closed

Something went wrong

Been getting this message on my xfinity mobile login for weeks now, billing page, devices page, account page, all of them. Nothing I do works. When is someone going to fix this?

Plus, someone decided to put my old phone I already own onto a 2 year payment plan. Like what the [Edited: Language] Im paying $50 more a month for the next 2 years on a phone I already own.

Dont give me your copypasta response to call the phone number, ive already spent over 100 hours on the phone for this.

I just want answers.

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @Brendini17, thank you for taking the time to post on our Xfinity Forums. I am sad to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with accessing your mobile account. 

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. I understand you have already attempted to reach our Xfinty Mobile phone support team, I would also like to advise our Mobile chat team is available here 24/7!

I have received your direct message and will be responding to you there shortly as well. 

2 Messages

1 year ago

The fact that this error is allowed to exist when people want to change their billing or account information is stupid. Why would this happen? I'm getting the same error, and I don't understand why or why it's never been fixed. It looks like this has happened to many people for years. This needs to be fixed, permanently, lol.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here