K

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 13th, 2022 11:41 PM

Closed

Sign in loop

I am simply trying to sign into the app to set up me new router but I can’t. It’s doing a sign in loop that I can’t get passed. Haven't had issue in a long time then the day I need to use it, it breaks. Help. Just want to get my setting info for my new router to hook up. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @Kobito. Thank you for reaching out. I see you've been a customer for some time, and we appreicate your business. I am glad to hear that app has been working great! However, I understand you are having some login issues preventing you from completing activation. I can certainly see why this would be frustrating. I would need to jump in and make some adjustments to get you started with the new device. 

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message. Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here