J

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, July 17th, 2022 10:30 PM

Closed

Should I switch from at&t

I currently have att and wondering if those of you that switched over to Xfinity mobile from att or Verizon are happy or your thoughts? Any negatives you noticed or positives?

Contributor

• 

84 Messages

2 years ago

I switched from AT&T to Xfinity several years ago and have been very happy with the service.   For two of us since we use very little data, we have saved about $400 a year with Xfinity compared to our old plan with AT&T.

Expert

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

My sister is still with Xfinity Mobile after switching from Verizon in 2017.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I switched a few years ago.. and until about 3 months ago have been very happy.  In the past 3 months I get "no data", "dropped calls" constantly.  Yes, even in very areas where there is plenty of people or along major highways that were fine until about 3 months ago.

Many calls to customer service have reminded me that comcast must have no power to fix the towers because I keep getting the.. here is your CR number and we will call you within 24 hours but I never get a call.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @j847! Our Xfinity mobile page https://comca.st/3OiusBt is a great place to start. There are tons of product and plan information including terms of service and customer agreement/policies links at the bottom of the page. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I would say no but I was lied to about set up and cost.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Just be aware.. that the xfinity mobile page doesn't really have a good map for coverage.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I don't recommend it.  With ATT, I had good service in most places, now with Xfinity, the internet lags and sometimes won't even connect.  I have lost connectivity at my house unless I am on WIFI.  I thing xfinity has an outstanding internet service for my house but not on mobile.  Also, I have lost more calls in the past month than in a year with ATT.  I strongly recommend staying with ATT.  I am sorry I switched and considering returning to ATT.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Good evening and welcome to Comcast! I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your mobile service. Unfortunately, we do not handle mobile in this platform. However, our amazing Mobile Team can assist you with your question. Please reach out to them at 1 (888) 936-4968 or Chat: https://comca.st/3UvePLD. They will definitely be able to further assist you. Hope you have a great rest of your week.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here