U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 26th, 2023 12:42 AM

Closed

Shipping restrictions

I am so frustrated. I can’t be home waiting around for FedEx, I have a job that can’t miss. Why don’t they let customers re-route or hold at FedEx for pick up? My phone will be returned because there’s no way I will call off work to be home for delivery. Very disappointed!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_08ec95. Thank you for reaching out. I see you had some concerns, understandably, about missing your shipment. Since we don't physically handle the shipping portion, I can't speak to why FedEx may have certain policies. I would contact them again to see if there is an alternative option. I know this was posted a couple of days ago, so I wanted to double-check. Were you able to successfully receive your device? 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Not OP but concerned about a similar issue, as my phone was just shipped via FedEx and there are no Delivery Manager options on said shipment.

My understanding is that this is a shipper restriction; that is, xfinity restricted the ability of customers to reroute their packages for pickup if they can't be home to give a signature or if FedEx misdelivers. The latter happens to me often, and I nearly missed my last phone being delivered because the delivery person thought I lived next door for some reason. I had to be lucky enough to notice the truck coming down my street, and literally chased it down the block yelling. 

From your own website, How do I track and receive my Xfinity Mobile order? - Xfinity Support: "Note: For your security, you can't change where your order is delivered."

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here