user_44221c's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 25th, 2023 11:51 AM

Closed

Sent wrong phone

My 2 week window is now up because I can't get ahold of any one I got in through chate but when they where trying to send the correct phine it's has me cluck a link then ss# and dob after filling it out says safe to close window well-chosen window I lost my chat with who was sending me the correct phine now my 2 week window is up and they tellne I have to pay to upgrade my phine you send me the wrong phone I asked for the 512gb flip 5not the 256 I need this fixed I have been trying for days to correct the mistake bur the calling system tells me to l9g in and then hangs up I need the correct phi e sent to me I amups3t the 512 gb was the only reason I got this phibe abs I assumed it was 512 not thinking but 4 days ago I noticed my storage getting full I checked and it's 256 not 512 like I repeatedly stated when speaking on the phine when I ordered it with an agent I said 512 more then enuf so mistakes happen. But if this situation go's south I will be forced to contact the fcc again. 

Official Employee

• 

550 Messages

9 months ago

Hey there, @user_44221c! I am very sorry to hear about the concerns with your phone, and receiving the incorrect device. I would be happy to dig into account and submit a ticket for our Xfinity Mobile experts to reach out to you directly. Please send us a DM to get started. 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here