U

Thursday, August 17th, 2023 11:12 AM

Closed

Screenshots for live tv on mobile app blacked out

I have an iPhone X. I tried to screenshot something on MSNBC this morning but the screenshot was blacked out. Every channel, same thing. Why is this? How do I change it? It’s pretty irritating.

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_9298e2! Thank you for bringing this quite unusual case to our attention. We'll definitely see what we can do to help! Couple of quick questions: 1.) You're speaking of using the Xfinity Stream App, correct? And 2.) Have you noticed blacked out screenshots when using any other apps on this particular device?

1 Message

XfinitySara.... still can't take Screenshot of Xfinity streaming shows.  Is Xfinity addressing this issue.  Screenshots did work previously.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, how are you @user_exmzkt?I hope your day is going well! We'll need to take a closer look at the device you're using. Screenshots do not work on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and when using an Android phone. I recommend trying a PC or Apple mobile device if possible. Then give Mozilla Firefox a try. It has a built-in screenshot tool that will work for what you need. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here