U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, April 25th, 2023 6:13 PM

Closed

SCAMMED by xfinity promised a discount, they stole my trade in and denied my discount due to their employee screw up!!!

​First, I wanna start by saying that what they did should be extremely illegal and they should be punished by law. Then, when trying to be fixed in the Xfinity store these people which are the employees, screamed at me and the other employee for trying to resolve a mistake that Xfinity made but I am yet taking the blame for. I did a trade in with one of my phones that I was using that was paid off, I traded it in and the promotion running was you did a trade-in and then you would get a percentage off so for an iPhone 13 it was normally $31 a month and I would’ve got it for $9.28 a month with the trade-in and then got a $25 check for the trade-in. come to find out the employee who did this trade in and sold me the phone because I called customer service and that’s why I done all this she did it wrong OK the Xfinity employee that Xfinity trained signed me up wrong so they kept my trade-in which was immaculate and well worth over $300 and told me that I have to pay full price for the phone even though I didn’t do it. When I was on the phone with us employee setting everything up I even asked her not to open a new line this was a trade-in it was going on my daughters old line and she was keeping her number which was part of the trade-in Instead after I got off the phone with this employee she added a sixth line and screwed up our entire account so then I’m waiting for this discount so that my phone payment is only nine dollars and it’s still saying I owe 31 a month. Their employee did her job wrong so Xfinity is keeping my phone and not returning it and charging me full price for the phone I got for my daughter which in the terms of agreement was contingent on I got the discount they could keep my phone. they broke their end of the deal so I either want my phone back or they need to give me the discount which is $21 Xfinity makes billions of dollars and we have all of our services through them cable Internet cell phone and I mean everything my entire family. I have a very large family and I am literally at the point I’m just gonna start telling my entire family to switch to either AT&T or anybody other than Xfinity if they think this is legal to rip people off. The past couple of years I’ve had nothing but issues my Internet don’t work and they promise you’ll get a discount they don’t refund you or give you a discount they keep your things and then deny you the discounts that you’ve signed for it is absolute garbage and I am fed up. I’ve already filed complaints with the FCC and the Better Business Bureau and now I’m going to file a claim at small claims court since I have all the documentation that I was supposed to get this deal including the employees printed off all the notes under my account so I have everything I need to win… so now Xfinity can pay for my phone and the one they took and didn’t give back.​

Contributor

• 

473 Messages

1 year ago

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?
 • SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
 • Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
 • Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

1 Message

1 year ago

I was promised a 50.00 plan and a dvr.. seven weeks later I have nothing.  And I can never get ahold of anyone human.  Robots don't understand I'm paying to much an my dvr never came.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for your feedback, @user_rl9s27. This is not the experience we want for anyone, and we'd appreciate the opportunity to help. Let's work together, and we'll ensure you're all set with your service plan and DVR, so you can enjoy your shows. Can you please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here