U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, June 15th, 2023 7:59 PM

Closed

Samsung a71 5G

Before I purchase the Samsung a71 5G I checked on your list and it said it was compatible only to find out when 5G finally came to my area I do not get 5G I only get LTE and was told I did not purchase the phone from Comscam ! So they want more money to buy another phone I will be reporting this to FCC

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_9cbabc I am sorry to hear this happened. Due to account security, we are limited on access to your Xfinity Mobile Account here on Social Media and we do recommend reaching out to our experts to ensure your concern is resolved. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile.   

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAbbie​ I did reach out I went to the Comcast store which they've spent an hour trying to get my phone to work after resetting it and losing my stuff on the phone they gave up and gave me the phone number 611 so they could figure out why 5G is not working then he said oops only four LTE works and I have to go back to the Comcast store and see if the manager will give me another phone he said nope I purchased my phone from the third party which was on your list of that phone that works the a series so why are you telling me to go call again and spend three more hours on the phone with you guys? It cost over $200 just for internet and cable channels and now after 8 months with Xfinity cell phone which I have two one is a Z flip phone and mine is the a715g only to find out when 5G finally came to the area 5G does not work on my phone

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

I truly apologize for the ongoing troubles with your Xfinity Mobile phone. Here we are limited due to account security and we would recommend giving our support team a return call to investigate alternative options to possibly replace the phone. As far as your internet and cable services I would love to gather more information and explore options to see if I can cut cost for you @user_9cbabc

I no longer work for Comcast.

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7 

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9r for an example.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here