U

Tuesday, December 5th, 2023 5:15 AM

Closed

Roaming Service charging me unfairly amount of money - GLOBAL TRAVEL PASS AGENTS MISINFORM!!!

I travel to Beirut with a layover in Turkey. I called the agent in Turkey and he inform me about the Global Pass. I told him that my last destination was Lebanon, Beirut and he follow by saying that the travel pass cover both country without a problem. Keep in mind Xfinity records all calls. When the agent told me that I agree with getting the Global Pass. It came to my surprise that Beirut was not in the Global Pass list of counties even thought the agent told me so. Now they want me to pay an unfairly and high amount of money because of this. I opened several cases some agents lie about opening cases some other did help but at the end the problem still hasn't been solve. I told them several times to check the recording of the call because I did call them to ask about information of the program they offer. They kept pushing for month and month, case after case, blocked all my other services with Xfinity. AND now it come to my surprise that they are threatening me to send this debt they put me in to collection with will affect negatively my credit score. 

If they would have give me the correct information I would have never taken their services. I am not stupid to spend crazy amount of money for a few days in a country, I am a struggling student. They just take advantage of this scenario and it's affecting me negatively.

I really need help to contact someone who I can talk to solve this. All the agents Xfinity has are not helpful. 

Please I need a direct email of someone who can't actually solve this issue. It really unfair and unprofessional for a big company like Xfinity to have their users experience something like this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

10 months ago

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_vsb524! Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited over this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests for our Mobile customers. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

3 Messages

I called them but I see no result of helping me with my issue.

Please I would like to know where can I contact someone who can actually help me with this problem. 

They keep sending me the collection mails to my house. I didn't do anything wrong. I need someone to help me. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

I'm sorry to hear you have not been able to find a resolution yet, @user_vsb524. And we appreciate your attempts at contacting our Xfinity Mobile team by all the means mentioned above. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look and check what other options we have to help resolve this.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here